When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Coldwell Banker will put your home on 725 different consumer websites. Compare that to others that brag about 30 or 50 websites!
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I will show you technology that will amaze you with its effectiveness as well as the innovation brought to the table.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. The power of Coldwell Banker. We are the #1 Real Estate firm in the world and have been for the last 17 years! No one even comes close. All of that power is put to work for you whether you are buying or selling. I will make your home a Preferred Listing on Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com as well as the local Coldwell Banker websites. That means buyers have to look at your home FIRST. Those homes that are Preferred Listings sell for more and sell faster!
To find out more about selling your home, click here